- Create different planning scenarios based on the geographical or location constraints.
- Create 2d and 3d maps to analyse and make decisions.
- Fly drones at regular time intervals to monitor progress of the construction.
- Create 3d models of actual ground conditions to compare with BIMs.
- Spatial dashboards for monitoring the resources and availability with reference to the location maps.
- Statistical charts for resource quantities, budget estimates with reference to the construction location.