Visualize and analyse the water resources and availability in real time using drones. Use geospatial applications to maintain a central repository of historic and current water resource data to identify the trend of water availability and create GIS based prediction models.
- Fly drones to get high resolution digital elevation models.
- Create slope maps, aspect maps, flow direction and accumulation maps. Delineate watersheds and generate streams of different orders on a GIS map.
- Map the existing utility network with details of asset information. Plan for new water distribution systems before actual laying.
- Maintain a repository of assets with location and other details which can be accessed anytime on the map.
- Integrate with external information system like ERP or SCADA to make a robust operations and management system.